1. The course fees
- 285€/individual teaching 7 x 30 minutes/day including orchestra and other ensembles.
- 360€/individual teaching 7 x 45 minutes/day including orchestra and other ensembles.
- You can also take lessons in Body training and stretching, Creative movement and Choir practice which are included in the course fee.
- Extra lessons: 40€ 30 minutes, 50€ 45 minutes.
- Family discount: 50€ for another family member or another subject (instrument).
NOTICE! you can also take lessons as a so called commuter student. Commuter students can participate in all of the activities included in the course fee.
2. Participating in orchestra, but not taking lessons
- 140€ for the orchestra with no individual teaching.
3. Keyboard accompaniment
- 285€ 7 x 30 minutes.
4. Chamber music ensembles (e.g. trios and quintets)
- 210€ 5 x 30 minutes, the fee will be divided between the players.
- 265€ 5 x 45 minutes, the fee will be divided between the players.
5. Accommodation and full board prices
5.1 Savonlinna Christian Institute, Opistokatu 1
408€ / person (8 days) in a shared flat, which is the main type of accommodation.
The price includes bed sheets, breakfast, lunch, afternoon coffee/tea, dinner and evening snacks. Single room accommodation is available with an extra fee of 30€/day; availability is restricted.
5.2 Summer hotel Villa Aria, Puistokatu 15: (the price will be updated soon). Breakfast is included in the prices. You can purchase lunch and dinner separately at the Savonlinna Christian Institute.
- 130€/day double room, 65€/person/day. (9 rooms available.)
- 83€/day single room. (One room available.)
- 140€/day Superior room (double bed). 2 rooms available for June 30th-July 6th.
- 196€/day Apartment for 4 people, 49€/person/day. Two bedrooms, separate beds, one shower/toilet, kitchen and a small living room.
Mention your accommodation on the registration form under the section ”special dietary or other requirements”.
All activities concerning the accommodation for the music camp must be handled through the Savonlinna Summer University. NOTICE! This also applies to the accommodation for parents. Parents that accompany their children to the Music camp should pay their accommodation, lunches and dinners or full board straight to the Savonlinna Christian Institute on arrival. We will give instructions to the Institute and a list of accommodation payments to be collected from parents.
The invoices for the students’ course fees and full board will be sent after the end of the registration period and must be payed before June 16th 2019. Only those that have payed the fees have a right to participate in the Music camp.
Cancellation: It is possible to cancel registration without a cancellation fee before May 26th 2019. If the cancellation is made after that we will charge the course fee in full. In the case of a medical reason the cancellation fee is 80€ if you have a doctor’s statement that the illness prevents you from participating in the camp.
Under public law the course fees can be recovered without any separate actions.